How often do you wake up and think about going for breakfast, or brunch? If you’re anything like me I’d imagine it’s on the daily! But some times the effort of picking somewhere, deciding what to have, who to go with, what to wear, is just too much. Do your self a favour, keep a couple of staples in the fridge and you can quickly put together this fresh avocado smash treat.
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1 large avocado
- Half a block of feta cheese
- 1 lime
- Black pepper
- Cook your bacon on the pan or grill. Get it nice and crispy!
- While the bacon is cooking scoop out the avocado (carefully!) and mix in a small bowl with the feta and juice from half a lime. Smash it up good with a fork and season with a couple of twists of black pepper.
- Make toast. I used a Polenta and Thyme loaf from BreadNation. Their bread is incredible.
- Once your bacon and toast are ready assemble with the avocado feta smash and enjoy!
This is really quick, simple and easy to make. Plus it tastes delicious.