I love sprouts but only tend to eat them at Christmas, Why? They’re basically just small cabbages, and I love cabbage! This is a great one pan, any day meal that you can have as a side or as a main and just bang in the oven for 30 minutes!
- 300g Brussel Sprouts
- 6 rashers of bacon, diced.
- Tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Wash the sprouts and remove any bad leaves.
- Place the sprouts in a large bowl and add olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Put the sprouts in an oven dish. Top the sprouts with the bacon.
- Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes. They should look almost burnt when done.