Another really simple side dish this one. All you need is some chickpeas and some Chilli Lime Powder. But where can I get that you ask? I get mine in Picado, in Dublin, the awesome Mexican shop I’ve mentioned before. You can get a small bottle for about €4. Pick some up here.
- 1 can of chickpeas
- Tablespoon of Chilli and Lime Powder Tajin
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Drain the chickpeas and pour into large mixing bowl.
- Cover in the Chilli and Lime powder and mix well.
- Spread evenly onto a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes.
Easy! These are a great snack but also go really well in tacos or burritos.