A nice veggie alternative for tacos. Frank’s hot sauce is a match for chicken wings like ketchup is for chips, or banana and salt & vinegar crisps on a sandwich. Seriously, try it! Buffalo cauliflower pieces are a great tasty snack or taco topping.
- 1 head of cauliflower.
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/4 cup of Frank’s sauce. (Any hot sauce will do)
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Cut the cauliflower in half and break florets into small bite sized pieces.
- Mix cauliflower in a large bowl with the garlic powder, salt, melted butter and Frank’s sauce.
- Spread cauliflower on a baking tray and roast for 40 minutes. Give them a shuffle after around 20.
Serve up on some tacos with some diced baby tomatoes and avocado. You can even use some sour cream if they are too spicy.