This is great for a simple side, salad topping or a meal on it’s own. Stir fried asian inspired sweet potato is awesome and can be eaten hot or cold. Try this simple recipe any day of the week in minutes!
- Sweet Potato, cubed. 1 or 2 big ones will do
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons of sesame oil
- 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- Chilli flakes, the more the merrier!
- Sesame seeds
- Handful of finely diced spring onions
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan or wok. Add the garlic and stir fry until garlic is golden.
- Add the sweet potato and stir fry for 6-7 minutes.
- Pour in the soy sauce and cook until the sauce has soaked into the potatoes. Sprinkle on your chilli flakes.
- Add the honey and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve. Top with some sesame seeds and spring onion, or coriander.
So tasty. So quick! Yum.