It doesn’t get much easier or tastier for breakfast than this! I love this dish.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato
- Quarter length of chorizo
- Teaspoon of smoked paprika (I get mine from Trimilawn Farm)
- Sunflower oil spray
- Pre-heat oven to 180c.
- Spray some olive oil into a small oven proof dish, approx. 8cm in diameter and crack in the two eggs.
- Dice the tomato and chorizo and add into the egg while avoiding the yoke.
- Sprinkle the paprika on top.
- Place into the oven for about 10 minutes. Keep an eye on it as you don’t want to over do the eggs.
Once cooked serve it up with some tasty sourdough bread for a quick, tasty breakfast.